Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas River Walk

Last night Jeff and I went with our good friends Matt and Miriam to see the new LED Christmas lights at the River Walk. It was so crowded but we really enjoyed it. There were carolers on some of the boats going around and there were vendors selling cool light up gadgets and the trees were lit up so beautifully!

 Some of the buildings in the city are lit up like this one. I love Christmas time! Especially when I can walk around and enjoy the festivities with out freezing my toes off! 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How beautiful! I'm glad you were able to get out and see it! I've always wanted to go to the riverwalk there, now I want to go at Christmas. :-) Plus, you didn't freeze! That makes light displays SO much more enjoyable! :-) I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing to do! Good job of taking pictures. Can't wait to hear about the parade next. So looking forward to seeing you guys!! Less than a week!!!

    ReplyDelete